About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Thursday, June 17, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#17)

#17 - Warfare feat. Joell Ortiz
"if that's the #1 pick then he Sam Bowie"

Okay this is a great back and forth track between Joe and Joell...actually it's the song that really put me on to Ortiz. I liked a few of his joints but hadn't heard a ton of them but after this I got on the grind but both he and Joe just totally destroyed this track. The lines were great, bar for bar...so let's just get to it

"me i'm bringing fresh air back i'm rap's heimlich"

"it's like we lions against Lassies, niggas ain't nice they lyin their flow asscheeks"

"the inserts of your album put my ganja out, yall sweeter than the lip gloss on Rhianna's mouth"

"these felons ain't predicate, sandcastle delicate...metal spit and leave em on the field like Everett"

2 comments: