About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Thursday, June 10, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#24)

#24 - Stand Up Nucca
well this one in particular was one of the 1st ones I fell in love with from his 1st cd, I mean soon as I put it on I knew this was going to be a problem at least in my opinion. I challenge you to get your favorite MC and make a more realistic song and spit it with the kind of venom that Joe did on this one. He rode the beat perfect and the lyrical content is just some of my favorite.
"Pop can't be found, hand me downs...you the oldest out of 5, HOLD THE FAMILY DOWN!!!"

"fend for yourself cause you ain't got no boys, ride or die really you ain't got no choice"

"full clip cause your foes is lurking, or the D's at your door with a picture...DO YOU KNOW THIS PERSON"

For some reason that last line always did it for me, I was like damn that was an ill bar from Joe...this song is classic in my opinion

2 comments:

  1. Man Def Jam can kiss an herpes infected ass for shelving The Growth.

    This track is dope and every-fucking-day you bringing it cuzzo!!!

    These are some dope lines that Joey dropped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuzzo man I can't even begin to express my appreciation for you supporting me and my blogs homie, I mean I am sure there are others but you always make your presence known my dude and thats why I fucks with you so heavy. Yeah I been trying to bring that heat and rep Budden the best way that I can...I just hope that its not all for naught and people really take some notice and maybe go out and cop some of his stuff because he is truly one of the best from our time. And I couldnt agree more about that Def Jam thing, I think Joe just didnt work out cause they have a bunch of puppets up there and thats not his lane

    ReplyDelete