About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Saturday, June 5, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#29)

#29 - If I Die Tomorrow
Damn yall I can't believe I am on #29 already those 1st ten went by pretty fast but let's lock in to the next slew of hits from the homie Budden. Well this one is a great song and take on some of the ways I am sure we all feel. Gives me that same feel hip hop wise that I had when I heard that joint by Ma$e and them "24 Hours To Live" and actually had me thinking about what I would do if I actually knew I was going to die tomorrow. Songs like this are when Budden is at his best because he gives you that deep shit to have you thinking and he reveals a lot about himself not just a bunch of fabrications like most of these bum ass rappers out here. This was a well put together song to me and it's another highlight in that good ol "Mood Muzik" series...

"Best thing about dying tomorrow I won't see anyone that I love leave".........NUFF SAID!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cuzzo!!!! Maaaaan we gonna throw hands!! HOW CAN YOU HAVE THIS TRACK SO EARLY IN THE 40 DAYS!!! I'm just playing fam but this is one of my I'm going through my moods and I listen to this track to make things better. I fucks with how the Tony Toni Tone track was flipped into another classic. But I def fucks with this song right here..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me cuzzo there is a method to my madness...I have been thinking that a lot myself too like "how can I put this one so low" but honestly these are all favs of mine so there really is no SET number for them it just fits the blog series to have it in a countdown format, but realistically all of these songs I am posting are all interchangable with the exception of the top 5. I also had to throw some curve balls in there and put some of the more well known joints at the bottom 40 because this way it would keep the interest of the readers and Joe Budden fans....as I said there is always a method to my madness cuzzo

    ReplyDelete