About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

J. Cole - WHO DAT??? (Official Video)

If you know me you know I been really rocking with the young boy J. Cole for a minute now, and for those not in the know he is the 1st artist signed to Jay-Z's ROC Nation label and the boy is bananas!!! He has 2 classic mixtapes out there (The Come Up & The Warm Up) and he is working on his debut album but this is the video for his 1st single and may I add that this video is dope. He has continued to take a different approach to everything he does in the game and it's paying dividends, so enjoy the video and stay tuned for an in depth blog about the homie from Fayetteville, NC....J. COLE!!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. I am quite impressed with this video. Nothing much J. Cole and he has the chance to prove himself. He said on 106th and Park that his album is going just be him alone. And that's alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my dude right here man, I just get this crazy energy from him, one that I haven't had from an artist in awhile, shit not since Joe and before him Hov

    ReplyDelete