About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#26)

#26 - Ground Breaking News
"BEST RAPPER IN THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AND YOU CAN TELL THE WORLD I SAID"

Alright bear with me on this one, this is not Joe Budden's song per say but you cannot deny the quality of this track. The song itself is actually for the homie Meedah and it's featuring Budden but man I swear from the 1st time I heard this track I have always had it on steady repeat because they lyrically destroyed this sick beat. The flow was amazing by both of them on this one and Joe of course came with that heat to close up the joint, but unlike most songs there was really no clear cut winner on this one because Meedah more than held his own with Budden and I didn't know much about duke before this but he really showed me something and I fucks with him now too. Also Joe dropped some shine on my Titans all be it not in the most positive light when he mentioned Vince Young and Kerry Collins, man just re-listening to this joint as I type this up I am going to have to replay it about 3 times.


-BUDDEN-
"anywhere you trying to go I been BEEN, highest of the high to the lowest when the ends END" (crazy!!!)

"we all get it poppin, you may be Vince Young crazy but you get the success of Kerry Collins, and if them football players ain't remind you fuck around in that water and they might not find you"

-MEEDAH-
"hip hop when your shit flop you can't blame the buyers you cant say that they lame you cant say that they biased, you can't say that they haters maybe your flow is garbage, maybe you tried your hardest but maybe you're not an artist"

"and these bitches ain't shit for a bottle and a ring you can turn em into Yoshi they'll swallow anything"

2 comments:

  1. Wooooow this track is bananas.. and those bars you posted...Shit

    may have to run this back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Cuzzo this one kind of fell under the radar a bit homie but I didn't miss it, I love this track and yeah man both Joe and Meddah did damage plus the beat was tough!!!

    ReplyDelete