About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Why I Am Frowning Today

Why I Am Frowning Today by Dwight James Allen (Neo)

I frown today cause my smile needed a break
I frown today cause the pain I couldn't take
I frown today cause life got in the way
I frown today cause its what my face wanted to say
I frown today cause it's the easy thing to do
I frown today cause well I want to
I frown today cause things didn't go as planned
I frown today cause my joy just couldn't withstand
I frown today cause sometimes you have to sink low
I frown today cause I needed a personal day to grow
I frown today cause my hair is not looking right
I frown today cause I got some disturbing news last night
I frown today cause today that is what is needed
I frown today cause today I just feel defeated
I frown today cause I thought about all that are gone
I frown today cause one day I too have to go home
I frown today cause the one I love isn't near
I frown today cause I recognized my deepest fear
I frown today cause I share the pain of a close friend
I frown today cause his broken heart I cannot mend
I frown today cause life at times makes no sense
I frown today cause of all the time I have yet to spend
I frown today cause I just need to sometimes get it out
I frown today cause today I just needed to pout
I frown today cause darkness fills this letter
I frown today cause I know as long as I wake up
tomorrow will be a chance to make today better

No comments:

Post a Comment