About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Saturday, June 26, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#8)

#8 - No Comment
"motivated by the hate, inspired by the love"

AMAZING....that's the best way I can personally describe this track, simply amazing one of his best in my eyes. I remember the 1st listen and that beat came in I was like "this one is going to be a problem" then Joe came in with the "Uuuuuh Oooooooooh" I knew he was about to let loose and that he did. The chorus was on the money, the flow was sick, bars were insane....COME ON man how can yall not fuck with Joe after shit like this. You know what from here on out anybody NOT on board with Budden is straight asscheex to me son, i'm sorry but anytime I hear this I get amped and get on my fuck the world flow so deal with it...lol Yo why did my dude Joe call niggas "SCHMUCKS" that shit was just fucking hilarious to me son, I swear that's the ill insult to bitch made sensitive ass niggas...and I think that's why I rock so hard with this song cause it's like a motherfucker can't even have a fucking honest opinion nowadays without some femininity coming out in niggas, can't even spit without people reaching for disses towards someone else....SMH Thats why I respect Joe cause he always speaks his regardless of what the popular opinion is.

"so i'm supposed to put niggas on a pedestal for rapping bout a bunch of bullshit that they don't ever do, you sound stupid when you go there say i'm only hot online and you ain't heating up NOWHERE!!!"

"what up with you and so and so I heard you got dissed...I don't know about that but I know about this nigga...NO COMMENT, NO COMMENT, NO COMMENT, I ain't got a comment"

"things niggas say I don't mind it, say they lost respect for me, well who the fuck was asking you to find it"

"rappers saying my name like it's a bright tactic, Jackson 5 put your mic in a casket"

2 comments:

  1. I knew this would be a Top 10 track. Yeah Joey went in on this one.

    "From the Slum dog tryin to be a +Millionaire+, no groupies
    When did the civilians decide to be a thug?
    Motivated by the hate (BUT) inspired by the love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Cuzzo there was no way this one wasn't going to make it to the list...I bump this whenever I am on my "fuck everything" flow shit seems like today is one of those days...lol

    ReplyDelete