About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA, United States
"I'm a renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day"

My Loyal Readers

Facebook Badge

Friday, June 4, 2010

40 Days Of Budden (#30)

#30 - Ain't Gotta Go Home
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when I 1st heard his 1st album and this song came on I was like DAMN THAT SHIT IS THAT HEAT!!! I was living in Atlanta at the time and I would drive around non-stop blaring this joint out the whip because it just has that "FEEL" to it...and the lyrics were hilarious especially the 2nd verse when he was talking about those dude yapping about all that silly shit "he want attention he want his named yelled and me and him always end up in the same cell...i'm pissed on the top bunk I cant sleep, this guys aint street GO HEAD NIGGA I AINT BEAT!!!"...yo that line had me rolling when I 1st heard it. And then just as fast as he hit it with the humor he really dropped some knowledge on that last verse about the ladies (by the way he also flowed greatly over the beat), I think all these absent minded chicks out here need to listen to this one, matter of fact i'll post a majority of the verse RIGHT NOW so pay attention:

"Ma you real aggressive catching me off balance it's a turn off don't you know niggas respect a challenge, move a little slow getting at me treat the pussy like its worth something don't just go throwing it at me cause while you doing it at the same time i'm thinking how many niggas hit you with the same line or how many other niggas you ran game to how many niggas you fucked or you gave brain to...how many other dudes houses you done came to with condoms on you hoping that he fondle on you and I aint trying to catch nothing from you so i'm caught up in a catch 22, if I dont fuck her then im not like guys she met before so while im turning her down she's just liking me more, but if I do get to poking hit her with long stroking I now have a girlie on my hands that's open, and I don't want her calling me constantly think cause I fucked her she gotta bond with me, I dont want her misunderstanding our one night stand it was just a nut im not your man..."

AND I WROTE ALL THAT OFF THE TOP OF THE DOME, told yall it was one of my favs!!!

4 comments:

  1. I gotta cosign on this one homie. This is one of my fav joints from him. I knew that whole last verse without even having to read it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah he murdered this song and like I said he spoke that TRUTH as he always does

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn Joey went in on this track.. And he spit that actual truth in the last verse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Cuzzo he bodied this one and it was one of my favorites from that 1st album of his which to me is a slept on CLASSIC FOR REAL!!!!

    ReplyDelete